This is a blogger award for awesome bloggers who write inspiring posts for their audience. It recognises bloggers for the efforts they make in the blogging community. I was lucky enough to be nominated by the amazing Hebah! The award was originally created by Okoto Enigma!
The first thing I’ve got to do in this post is write 3 facts about me, and I’m going to try and be interesting about this, so here goes:
- I have 3 cats called Tommy, Mickey and Minnie 😺
- I’m not someone who just gives up at the first hurdle… so if I’ve struggled at something, I’ll definitely go back and try again, even if it means I need a short break.
- I’m related to the famous painter John Constable- so maybe that’s where I get my creative streak from ☺️
What was one of the best days of your life?
At this current moment in time, it has to be when I was elected as a Member of Youth Parliament back in early 2014, because this is something I never imagined would happen. Before this point, I was a shy, quiet person and this really enhanced my confidence and other skills, which I’m extremely grateful for the experience. To find out more, check out this post!
What is the strangest habit you have?
Thinking of a comeback like 3 hours later…
Who or what inspires you to be a better person?
This question can be answered in many ways. My top three are:
- My Mum
- Tweets (not Trump’s, just to clarify)- positive, uplifting messages.
- All those people who think you can’t do something, because I will go out there and try my hardest to prove them wrong!
For more motivation, look here!
What is the best and the worst purchase you have ever made?
This is difficult to answer, simply because it’s going to be hard to remember everything I’ve ever bought but in terms of fashion:
BEST: Just anything floral!
WORST: A dork t-shirt
What is the most ridiculous thing you have ever been tricked into doing or believing?
Hm… I’m not too sure about this. But I do know one thing which new people at my work get caught out on and they hoped to do the same with me way back when, which was to look for elbow grease in the dry cupboard 😂😂
- Which three words would you use to describe yourself?
- What are your favourite books this year?
- What do you hope to do in 5 years time?
- What is the strangest thing you’ve ever eaten?
- If you could deliver a speech to the entire world, what would you say?
- Put the award logo in your post, as well as the rules.
- Thank the person who nominated you; provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award; provide a link to their blog.
- Tell your subscribers three things about you.
- Re-nominate 10-20 people.
- Notify the nominees in a blog comment.
- Ask your nominees 5 questions, including a funny question.
- Share links to your best posts.