So, I’m going to list as many things as I can possibly think of, which you could do when you’re not feeling yourself, or need a bit of time time out! This time of year isn’t always positive for everyone and a lot of people also have deadlines, so here’s so tips to de-stress.
- Make a hot drink
- Get dressed, put on some comfortable clothes
- Take a long shower/bath
- Read a magazine
- Do some colouring
- Read a book
- Take a nap
- Have a snack
- Listen to music
- Watch some YouTube videos
- Talk to family and friends
- Take a walk
- Think of 10 things you have achieved that week/month/year
- Turn off your phone (and/or notifications)
- Take some photos
- Drink water
- Think of some short term goals
- Think of some long term goals
Think of 20 points is rather ironic as in 20 days, it’ll be next year!
So let’s try and stay positive this week, we’ve got this, we can do it!
Let me know if you’ve got any tips to destress which I may have missed out or not thought of 😊