So I’ve been nominated by a blogger called Chloe, who runs the blog Simply Khloe, for the Liebster Blog Award.
This award helps you get to know others in the blogging community, particularly blogs you follow and especially, new bloggers. This post has been in the drafting stages for a while, as I’ve been struggling to find bloggers with small followings, but here it is!
- Answer the questions your nominator has asked you.
- Nominate 11 other bloggers (preferably with less than 200 followers)
- Ask your own 11 questions
- Let your nominees know they’ve been nominated.
Khloe’s Questions: my answers:
What are your favourite movies?
Well, that’s definitely a hard question for me because I don’t really watch films! So, I’d say looking back at my childhood, this would, hands down, have to be High School Musical!
How do you stay organised in terms of blog posts?
So, this is only a very recent thing I have started, but I have a notebook where I write down any blog post ideas I have during the day. At the moment, the times I post blogs aren’t set, it’s just a as and when I have time, I will write and sometimes, I manage to schedule blog posts (but this is definitely a rare occurrence!)
Favourite time of year?
Hmmm, that’s difficult! Potentially autumn because I love how all the leaves are of varying colours and it means I actually have an excuse to wear one of my many scarves. Also, it’s still fairly warm, so you get some of the benefits from summer too!
What is your proudest blogging moment?
This isn’t really something that I’ve thought about…
How do you wind down?
Read a book (if I’ve got an non-academic one lying round, which doesn’t often happen!)
Listen to some music- most likely Indie/Alternative- so artists like Bastille and Catfish and the Bottlemen.
Write blog posts! As obvious as it sounds, it’s something different to doing academic activities all day.
What are your favourite apps for blogging purposes and otherwise?
At the moment, the only apps I use for blogging are Canva and Twitter. I use Canva to make the graphics for my blog and I use twitter to promote my blog posts.
Other than blogging, I use a range of apps including:
- BBC News
Other than blogging, what other hobbies do you have?
I’m a member of youth organisations, like UK Youth Voice, so participate and represent the charity throughout the year.
Photography- although at the moment, I haven’t got much time to do this!
Have you got a motto that you live by? If so what is it and why?
I haven’t got a motto, I just read lots and lots of quotes on pinterest and try and share the positivity!
Are you taking part in Blogmas this year?
I’d love to, but I’m not sure I’ll have enough time as I have a lot of assignments due in at similar times. But I will definitely write some christmassy posts for sure!
How long have you been blogging?
Techically, I’ve been blogging since June 2015, but I’ve only recently become more active with it!
How long have you been blogging?
For about 2 years now, although it really doesn’t feel like it’s been that long- but that may just be because I used to blog quite irregularly!
Why did you start blogging?
Well, I’ve got a whole post on that 😉 and you can read that here
My questions to you are:
- What is your favourite thing to blog about and why?
- What are a few of your favourite songs?
- Fave genre of music?
- What inspires your blogging?
- Do you have any goals for your blog for 2018?
- Favourite meal?
- How do you communicate with other bloggers?
- Have you got any go to blogs, when you’re stuck for inspiration?
- How often do you blog and why?
- Where would you recommend visiting in the UK?
- Where would you recommend visiting outside the UK?
Anyway I’d like the following bloggers to answer these questions:
- Meg from https://meggydowntherabbithole.com/
- Gareth from https://joyfultypist.wordpress.com/
- PAE from https://t.co/FrZmilTMOA
- The Walking Hanger https://thewalkinghanger.wixsite.com/blog
- Kimberley from https://supernovablonde.com/
- Jessica from http://infinitegoldenfloors.blogspot.co.uk/
- Paige from http://paigespugmark.com/
- Isa from http://americanizedisa.com/
- Kristina from http://candidlykristina.com/
- Random Tangent Blog https://randomtangentblog.wordpress.com/
- Maya from http://poweredcrowd.com/
Thanks for reading,